# Co-fisrt author
* Corresponding author
1. Mingqiang Li, Zhaohui Tang, Shixian Lv, Wantong Song, Hua Hong, Xiabin Jing, Yuanyuan Zhang*, Xuesi Chen*.
Cisplatin crosslinked pH-sensitive nanoparticles for efficient delivery of doxorubicin. Biomaterials 2014, 35, 3851-3864. (Web of Science Highly Cited Paper. One of the Most Downloaded Articles in May 2014. 10 most downloaded Materials Science articles published since 1 January 2014 by authors based in China, data of Oct. 2015.)
7. Shixian Lv, Zhaohui Tang, Mingqiang Li, Jian Lin, Wantong Song, Huaiyu Liu, Yubin Huang, Yuanyuan Zhang*, Xuesi Chen*. Co-delivery of doxorubicin and paclitaxel by PEG-polypeptide nanovehicle for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. Biomaterials 2014, 35, 6118-6129. (Web of Science Highly Cited Paper.)
9. Shixian Lv, Zhaohui Tang, Dawei Zhang, Wantong Song, Mingqiang Li, Jian Lin, Huaiyu Liu, Xuesi Chen*. Well-defined polymer-drug conjugate engineered with redox and pH-sensitive release mechanism for efficient delivery of paclitaxel. Journal of Controlled Release 2014, 194, 220-227. (Web of Science Highly Cited Paper)
10. Mingqiang Li, Zhaohui Tang, Jian Lin, Yu Zhang, Shixian Lv, Wantong Song, Yubin Huang, Xuesi Chen*. Synergistic antitumor effects of doxorubicin-loaded carboxymethyl cellulose nanoparticle in combination with endostar for effective treatment of non-small-cell lung cancer. Advanced Healthcare Materials 2014, 3, 1877-1888.
15. Shixian Lv, Wantong Song, Zhaohui Tang, Mingqiang Li, Haiyang Yu, Hua Hong, Xuesi Chen*. Charge-conversional peg-polypeptide polyionic complex nanoparticles from simple blending of a pair of oppositely charged block copolymers as an intelligent vehicle for efficient antitumor drug delivery. Molecular Pharmaceutics 2014, 11, 1562-1574.